-Show the architectural beauty of your home at night
-low voltage means low operating costs
Miller Landscaping uses and highly recommends CAST landscape
- Solid Bronze construction- industry's most durable and reliable
- Heavy copper stems
- Marine grade wire and stainless steel components. Will not corrode. ( biggest
failure in a light system )
- Simple. The nice designs will stand the test of time
- Convex lenses help reduce water staining which dims the light over time.
The success of your light system depends on the materials used and the
We use the CAST method for installation. It is widely recognized as the gold
standard in the industry. Some of the key steps are as follows:
-All Cast fixtures are pre-wired with Tin coated wire to prevent oxidation
-The main run wire is also Tin coated
- We use "Spider splice" junctions that group lights together and ensure al are
operating within the correct voltage range. This simplifies maintenance and
servicing in the future. It also ensures you get the longest bulb life, and are not
always out replacing bulbs.
-We solder all connections together at each splice to ensure a great connection
and less voltage loss.